We offer global services through our partners covering most of the needs when investing in Spain. We specialize in real estate law, and also in urban law, tax law, contracting and finally but not the least, corporate law through our partners.
Our main objective is to help you in the process of buying or selling your property in Spain and make you feel comfortable during the process.
The most important thing is that we speak your language! We collaborate with the Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Marbella, accompanied by their office Puerta Vides, providing the best lawyers for your peace of mind.
Now that you have finally decided to buy your new home in Marbella, the center of the Costa del Sol, it is time to briefly see the guiding steps of the purchase and the expenses.
- Contact Iberican Realty for house selection.
- Meet your lawyer who will help you during the process to have your NIE (Foreigner Identification Number) and…
- …get ready for the Formal Offer and Good Faith Deposit that can vary depending on the house Price and…
- …sign The Private Purchase Contract ”Contrato Privado de Compraventa” (a simple agreement between the Buyer and the Seller in which the Seller agrees to sell the property and the Buyer agrees to buy the property for the price agreed) is 30% of the purchase price. And finally…
- …the Completion of Public Deed ”Escrituras”: You will pay this date the balance of the purchase price (sales price minus any amounts paid to date), the Seller and the Buyer then sign the Public Deed of Conveyance, which is equivalent to the title deeds of the property. The Notary in Spain is a public official who is required to witness the deed of sale.
- It is necessary to consider in the budget of the house the basic taxes such as the 10% VAT in new construction houses or in the case of a second hand house the 7% transfer tax. The lawyer fee 1% of the purchase price. Notary and Registration fees (300-1000 €).
Where Dreams Come Home
Contact us now
Calle Jaén nº 4, Edif. Virgen del Rocío 3A
29670 San Pedro de Alcántara, Málaga
Phone +420 775 811 337 / + 34 680 811 989